Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anne Reaghan's Christmas Presents...

I'm SO excited it's finally the holiday season!! I absolutely LOVE buying presents for everyone. Seriously if anyone wants me to do their Holiday shopping just ask me because I LOVE it. I'm going to try hard to post every WEEK day in December with great gift, party, outfit, etc ideas! I can't help that in November and June I happened to be VERY popular, which caused little to no posting. I promise to be better though because it's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!! Anyway first up...my presents for Anne Reaghan. Some of you may think that I really got these for me like when I got the See N' Say...well I didn't because she won't even be with me for Christmas. I went on ebay (seriously a great place for Christmas presents!) and found 2 of my favorite barbies from when I was little...Holiday Barbie 1992 and Totally Hair Barbie.

                                                     1) Holiday Barbie 1992

and for her close up...


What a beauty....

2) Totally Hair Barbie

So I found this picture through Businessweek and I thought this was SO interesting. Totally Hair Barbie is the topselling Barbie of ALL TIME. Don't worry both of the barbies I got Anne Reaghan are new and still in the box, which means Totally  Hair Barbie comes with the hair gel! Might want to check if that has an expiration date but surely 20 year old hair gel will still give that glossy look... 

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/07/barbie/source/6.htm - copy this link to read a little about it.

Also please notice Totally Hair Barbie in our Easter picture with Pop. Yep she was styling then too. 

I will also be getting Anne Reaghan some updated Barbie accessories but thought 2 of my favorite Barbies in new, unused condition could be special too. Of course she told Anne-Marie "I want a rock star barbie more than anything mom." Anne Reaghan thinks she is Lady GaGa... 

One more Anne Reaghan quote from yesterday:
Anne-Marie was putting white socks on her for school and Anne Reaghan said "Mom these socks aren't my attitude."  

And there you have it. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment