Tuesday, January 10, 2012

War Horse...

A couple of weeks ago I managed to talk Frank and Kelley into going to see War Horse (of course I had to pay for them). Originally I had planned to make Kelley and Graham see it on Christmas but both of them thought it looked stupid, as did Frank. Anyway it is one of the best movies I have seen in a while!! Here is the trailer...



I almost started tearing up just re-watching the trailer. This movie is long so go into it knowing that, but it is seriously wonderful. There are slow parts but it's such a well made movie that I wasn't bothered by this. I must say that I cried (as in ugly crying, as in it's embarrassing to be in the movie theater because I'm gasping for breath and letting out loud sobs crying) most of the movie. SO if you are an animal lover like I am take plenty of tissues! It takes place in WW1 so I loved the history aspect as well!


Jeremy Irvine did an awesome job as Albert who trains the horse as a young boy only to have him taken away at the beginning of the war.

Although hard to watch, it was very interesting watching the war scenes. I can't believe how they used to fight. 

Prince William and Kate just went to the London premiere...
Kate looked so pretty! Apparently she cried during the movie as well... pretty sure I read that on people.com. 

Prince William talking to Steven Spielberg and his wife Kate Capshaw.

Kate talking to Jeremy Irvine.

I definitely recommend going to see this movie- especially in the theaters! Kelley loved it as well, and Frank thought it was ok.  (probably because he is just being stubborn) Graham now wants to see it because Larry King was raving about it as well. If you don't trust me just read all the reviews!! IT IS AMAZING!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment