Friday, January 21, 2011

The One That Got Away...

After last weekend in NYC I didn't think I would be able to find the energy to go out this weekend. However after watching last week's Bachelor, I learned something very important from Chantal, you have to live for today. So here's the playlist that is getting me ready to boogie down....

1) More by Usher
2) F**K You by Cee Lo Green
3) The One That Got Away by Katy Perry  **Please see the one who got away below**
4) All of the Lights by Kanye West
5) S&M by Rihanna
6) In for the Kill by La Roux
7) Rocketeer by Far East Movement
8) Need You by Travie McCoy
9) Tonight (I'm Loving You) by Enrique Iglesias
10) Stereo Love by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina
11) Hold it Against Me by Britney Spears
12) On and On by Flo Rida
13) Coming Home by Diddy, Dirty Money and Skylar Grey
14) Who Dat Girl by Flo Rida
15) Marry You by Bruno Mars
16) Runaway by Kanye West
17) No Hands by Waka Flocka Flame
18) Dirty Talk by Wynter Gordon
19) We'll Be Alright by Travie McCoy
20) Get Outta My Way- Kylie Minogue


I can only hope that tonight one of my friends finds someone as special as this man was to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment