Monday, January 31, 2011

America's Royal Family...The Kennedys

                                                     The Kennedys
Last night as I was flipping through channels on TV, I came across The Kennedy's Home Movies on TLC. Of course at the time I wasn't sure what the title was, and therefore was wondering where all of this footage of the Kennedys was coming from. It weirded me out a little bit because after returning from New York (I have NEVER been so tired in my life) I lounged in my bed and watched Oliver Stone's movie JFK for 3 1/2 hours. Anyway ever since I watched this movie, I have seen more stuff about the Kennedys on TV than in my entire life! However, despite the fact that I can’t seem to get “away” from the Kennedys, I really recommend looking into TLC’s schedule and watching this 2-hour program. It’s really interesting and I was fascinated by all the “behind-the-scenes” footage.  For those of you who are not already enthralled by the Kennedy’s story I recommend reading the book The Kennedy Curse by Edward Klein. It’s sad all of the tragedy, scandal, etc. that this family has gone through. 
 On top of all of this I’m waiting on pins and needles for The Kennedy mini-series with Katie Holmes to come on TV! I wish a network would just buy it already…with as much drama surrounding the series you know it’s going to bring in tons of viewers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment