Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today in kateland...

I'm dreaming of the finer things in life.....
Although I would look ridiculous in this dress by Lanvin, it reminds me of a cupcake and a present all rolled into one!

If you can't tell from the pictures below I have sparkly, shiny things on my mind...like this Haute Hippie skirt.

And warm weather....I love these Giambattista Valli shorts!

I'm lusting after these Brian Atwood pumps!!

This Chanel outfit isn't exactly my style...but after watching Live With Regis and Kelly this week all I can say is for those of you living in New York in that dreadful snow....RUN TO YOUR CLOSEST CHANEL BOUTIQUE AND BUY THIS WARM COAT! (and please do smile when you wear it, I mean it is Chanel for goodness sake! and homegirl above looks like maybe she doesn't appreciate the finer things in life...someone should take her down a notch or two)

Once again in kateland I'm wearing this lovely Chanel outfit because it's always warm....

And below are a few of my Harry Winston rings that I switch everyday in kateland unless I'm feeling fancy and I wear them all......





Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment