Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lucy's First Visit to the Hospital...

So yesterday my mom and I decided it was imperative that we take Lucy to see my dad at the hospital. I mean for the first few days Lucy didn't really notice my dad was gone but since Lucy, like the rest of us, is a daddy's girl she was starting to get "stressed." How do I know this? Because Carole wanted me to take her to the vet on Saturday because she was acting funny...the vet said she was running a low fever and it was all probably due to the fact that John was in the hospital. So Lucy got to be reunited with him yesterday...and of course I documented it.
Lou was in a hurry so I couldn't capture this very clearly...walking through the parking deck.

Almost there...

Walking in... She was a hit at the hospital, people loved her.

Lucy's first elevator ride!!

Carole let her loose and she ran immediately to John, who was shocked she was there.

They were both so happy.

Then Lou jumped onto his lap.

And stayed there... 

It was a big day for Lou and John! 

No comments:

Post a Comment