Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Vampire Diaries...

Since I have been in Greensboro for most of the past week I have had the chance to become truly OBSESSED with The Vampire Diaries. The first few episodes I watched gave me nightmares about people being murdered so I was pretty sure I was going to have to give up the show. However, I was determined to see what the big deal was about this show and therefore stuck with it. And now I understand. I love it. I'm so disappointed to be caught up to the current season. Before I go any further here is my favorite scene so far... obviously I'm way too big of a hopeless romantic.



I really think I have a problem because I'm so obsessed with this show. Everyday things are starting to remind me of it...there has been more than one occasion where I have been positive I've been compelled. And visiting my dad in the hospital and looking at his IV bags...all I was thinking is wow those look like the bags of blood they steal from the hospital. PROBLEM. Mimi sent out an email last night to her bridesmaids and mistakenly put my blog address as "www.katesnider.bloodspot.com." She knows nothing about my current obsession with The Vampire Diaries...my first thought was I wonder if that's already taken. I'm still trying to convince Kelley to watch it, even though she insists that she's not into vampires. I told her I'm not either I just love The Vampire Diaries and Twilight....that doesn't mean anything.

I just can't bring myself to show a picture of Elena and Stephan, I love him but he's just not right for her. 

I love these two.

Tyler and Caroline.

Stephan and Damon...what lookers.


Lastly I love the Vampire Diaries because I love the fact that Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are a real life couple...



AHHH Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment