Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Favorite Christmas Songs...

I'm SO excited it's Christmas!! I have been listening to Christmas music for a while now and these are some of my favorites. I know there are multiple versions, and even newer Justin Beiber songs but these are in my car. These are in no specific order...

1) All I want for Christmas is you- Mariah Carey
2) Feliz Navidad- Jose Feliciano
3) Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)- U2
4) Sleigh Ride- The Ronettes
5) Last Christmas- Wham!  (one of my favorites bc it's 80's!!)
6) Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee
7) Baby, It's Cold Outside- Dean Martin (or the Elf version)
8) Right Back Where We Started From- Maxine Nightingale (I associate this with Christmas ever since the Family Stone)
9) Little Saint Nick- The Beach Boys
10) Carol of the Bells- American Boychoir
11) Angels We Have Heard On High- Frank Mills
12) You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch- Boris Karloff
13) Winter Wonderland- Bing Crosby
14) Joy to the World- Morman Tabernacle Choir
15) The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You)- Nat King Cole
16) Christmas Canon- Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Probably in my top 5)
17) Santa Baby- Eartha Kitt & Henri Rene
18) Away in a manger- The Children's Christmas Choir
19) Christmas/ Sarajevo 12/24- Trans-Siberian Orchestra
20) The First Noel- Andy Williams
21) Frosty the Snowman- Ella Fitzgerald
22) It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year- Andy Williams
23) Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!- Dean Martin
24) The Little Drummer Boy- Harry Simeone Chorale
25) O Come All Ye Faithful- Josh Groban & Morman Tabernacle Choir
26) Silver Bells- The Ray Coniff Singers
27) Hark! The Herald Angels Sing- Morman Tabernacle Choir
28) Santa Claus is Coming to Town- Jackson 5

No comments:

Post a Comment