Monday, December 12, 2011

Sloppy Santa and Sunday Funday...

This weekend was my favorite party of the year...Sloppy Santa. And it didn't disappoint. (Minus the whole knee injury after being tackled but got a doctor's appointment on wednesday and I'm good to go...) The whole weekend ended up being way crazier than I needed. Fortunately I have no pictures from Friday night because I was in rare form and am still suffering from extreme anxiety. To end the weekend on a good note we ended up having a Sunday Funday...first with brunch then to Franks then to Nikko and then for some Selwyn.

I don't think there are any words needed here...

The pre-party group...Thanks to Stafford for taking the picture

Every year at Sloppy Santa I manage to talk Graham into taking pictures for my grandparents for Christmas. They have yet to receive these pictures, but maybe this year.



Here are some pictures from the night....




Seriously one of my favorite couples...

Sunday Funday...
probably the most I have laughed in years.
Saki at Nikko probably not the best idea, playing telephone at Nikko definitely the best idea.

The boys iced "Dixie."

Hope no one has too much anxiety from their weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment