Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Vase by David Hicks for Clarence House...

So Cassie introduced me to this blog Peppermint Bliss the other day, which I'm loving. While I was on the blog I fell in love with this yellow and white wallpaper...as in I need to buy a house so I can hang this wallpaper. This wallpaper, called The Vase by David Hicks, is so happy and comes in different colors- one being a wonderful blue!

The beautiful wallpaper

Such a pretty room!!! That photograph reminds me of Slim Aarons (I love his work!!). This room was done by Philip Gorrivan, as well as the room immediately below.


So I think this kitchen is just about perfect. It's so bright, cheery and there's plenty of counter space to cook! I also like the idea of just using this wallpaper on one wall. Picture is from Chinoiserie Chic.

Love this entrance way....especially the teal in front of the yellow. Picture (as well as the one below) from Aesthetic Oiseau.

The same wallpaper in blue....Also very cool.

Just thought I would share these beautiful rooms with y'all....I'm seriously tempted to buy this wallpaper right now.

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog. Love this post! Need some of this in my house.

    ReplyDelete