Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall TV...

All I can say is thank goodness for DVR! With all the advertising for new fall tv shows I had a list of about 10 shows I wanted to add to my fall line-up. Luckily I have only added about 5...seriously DVR is awesome. So I spread them out and watch during dinner or on the weekend, and I don't feel like all I do is watch TV as of now. I have already dedicated one post to The Vampire Diaries...still obsessed. I decided to share with y'all the other shows I'm currently loving.

1) Revenge- I think it's great. I have no idea where it's going but it's so dramatic and over the top and I love it.





2) Hart of Dixie- I was a little unsure about this show but since I love Rachel Bilson I knew I had to give it a shot. It's now one of my favorites. It's not overly serious and it makes me happy...I love the cast. I mean Rachel Bilson, guy from Friday Night Lights and Jaime King. LOVE.







3) Pan Am- I have only watched the first episode and I was a little confused with all of the government stuff. However I think it has a lot of potential! I wish flying was still so glamorous! Plus loving the fact that Christina Ricci is on the show! She was one of my fav actresses when I was younger- Now & Then, Casper, The Addams Family, etc.


Here are all the things I have DVR'ed...I am obviously way behind on watching these and need to catch up. Yes my life looks pathetic but I love anything that has to do with stories...books, movies, tv, song lyrics, etc.

Monday: Gossip Girl, The Lying Game (thank goodness this is a summer series!), Hart of Dixie, The Playboy Club (haven't started this yet)
Tuesday: 90210 and during the summer Pretty Little Liars
Wednesday: Modern Family, Up All Night (I've seen it once looks pretty funny- love Will Arnett), Revenge
Thursday: The Vampire Diaries
Sunday: Pan-Am, How to Make it in America

Yes typing it all out gives me a little anxiety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment