Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fashion from the Cannes Film Festival...

The Cannes Film Festival started May 11 and goes until May 22. It is always a star-studded affair...here are some of my favorite looks so far:

(Photos from People.com)

Zoe Saldana in Giorgio Armani 
Probably one of my favorites!

Gwen Stefani (wearing a Stella McCartney jumpsuit) and Gavin Rossdale-- I think they are such an awesome couple!

Sarah Jessica Parker in Elie Saab

Penelope Cruz in Stella McCartney

Joshua Jackson (hey pacey!!!) and Diane Kruger (in Calvin Klein Collection)- Love this couple! And I think she looks smokin' hot in this dress!!!! work it gurl.

Rachel McAdams (in Monique Lhuillier) and Michael Sheen-- has anyone confirmed if they are engaged or not?!

Uma Thurman in Versace-- I mean I have to say she is looking great in this dress...

Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams (in Maxime Simoens Couture dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment