Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rod Stewart is going to VEGAS....

Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? The answer is YES. This is HUGE news. Rod Stewart starts in Vegas August 24th...I know we were looking for an "excuse" to get back and now we have one.....

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/may/11/nv-rod-stewart-vegas/



Obviously one of the best music videos ever.





As many of you know the Snider family was on somewhat of a concert tour back in 2008. One of the wonderful concerts we attended was Rod Stewart in Atlanta....of course John got front row seats which were awesome. Let me just say that while I loved Rod Stewart before this concert, I didn't really understand the depth of my love until seeing him in person. I LOVE HIM. And there's something so sexy about him that can only really be experienced in person.....So I urge all of you to book your flights to Vegas and go see Rod Stewart at Ceasar's Palace...I can go ahead and tell you that I'm available...just say when! Don't worry John emailed this to us early last week and I'm sure that a Snider family trip will take place--as usual you are all invited so just let me know if you are in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment