Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Royal Wedding...

I know I'm now WAY behind on posting about the royal wedding, but I literally dedicated last Friday to everything royal wedding related. I must say that I thought Kate Middleton looked BEAUTIFUL, seriously perfect. As well as her sister Pippa... Needless to say I was in bed by 9:30 on Friday night but getting up at 3:59 am to be exact was well worth it!



I never knew royal weddings were so emotional until I found myself crying... They just looked so happy and so in love.

Kind of a random side note: But if you are into all things royal you should read this funny memoir I read this summer Someday My Prince Will Come: True Adventures of a Wannabe Princess  by Jerramy Fine. I read this last summer, and laughed out loud the whole time! I definitely recommend for some light ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment