Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ali MacGraw....

I'm not exactly sure what made her pop into my head today, but it might have had something to do with my black t-shirt I put on. Growing up Love Story was one of my favorite movies. I think Ali MacGraw is just one of the most beautiful women ever and I have always wanted to look like her. There is a scene in Love Story where she's wearing a black t-shirt and white shorts and although she is super casual, she looks so chic. Which is why I bought this black t-shirt in college (thinking I would look like her...HAHA). Anyway here are some pictures of her...she's got such an awesome style. It doesn't hurt that she was married to Steve McQueen for a little bit either... If you haven't seen Love Story I highly recommend you watch it ASAP...but have a box of tissues by your side!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment