Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One of my dream rooms...

When I saw this room in Elle Decor I just knew I HAD to have a navy blue room with high-gloss paint in my house. I seriously mean HAVE to...I LOVE it. I actually am a big fan of high-gloss paint in general but that's another topic for another day. And no I'm not worried about what any potential husband will have to say, I know that whomever I marry will respect my needs, and if the future Mr.Right doesn't see this as a need he's obviously not a Mr.Right now is he? (I know this sentence has to be grammatically incorrect, but my eyes are stinging from playing with my mood boards and now I'm pretty sure I need to get vision insurance because I need glasses because I can barely read the screen right now, much less correct any grammar.OMG this will be corrected at a later date...these run-on sentences are getting out-of-control.Welcome to kateland where nothing needs to make sense and I don't have to take breaths in between words.)  Anyway since I have been addicted to http://www.olioboard.com/ for the two days here is another mood board I made. Keep in mind that everything will go with my navy blue high-gloss paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment