Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Update on The Kennedys

So some very exciting news was announced last night...The Kennedys will air on April 3rd on ReelzChannel. It was exciting until about 2 minutes ago when I decided to do a little research on ReelzChannel. A channel that is dedicated to movies, a channel I would LOVE. So I was curious as to why this channel was just being brought to my attention (yesterday thanks to Perez). It turns out that ReelzChannel is offered only through Direct TV, Dish Network and AT&T in Charlotte. WHAT?!?!?!?!?! I have been waiting for what feels like YEARS and this is what I get. Luckily, I quickly remembered that Rebecca Jane and Rob, being the technological pioneers they are, have AT&T. So even though it will be tax season, and even though it will be a month away from their wedding, I invite everyone who reads this blog to join me at their apartment for a Sunday Funday on April 3rd. See you there!! (Feel free to dress in any 60's apparel, Kennedy garb, what not....we want to make sure to do this right!)

P.S. For all you New Yorkers...IF you use Time Warner Cable, NY's TWC has ReelzChannel and it is channel 131 (even though I feel like there may be another cable company you crazy northerners use...jk)!

No comments:

Post a Comment