Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bohemian Chic...

I was just reading about Fall/Resort trends on WWD (DUH! need to start planning outfits to go with my leopard booties...) and one of the big trends (which surprised me because I feel like this has been a trend for a while) is bohemian chic. Here are some pictures from a few Resort 2012 collections...
BCBG Max Azria 

Carolina Herrera (this reminded me of Nicole Richie for some reason)

Chanel

Elie Tahari (my favorite!)
photos from WWD

Well of course this led me to start thinking about some Bohemian style icons: 

Nicole Richie




ahhh look at that leopard!

more leopard! 



Jessica Alba
Please check out Honor's Bohemian style as well...so cute!







Kate Moss








Sienna Miller









Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
Mary-Kate

Mary-Kate

Mary-Kate

Ashley

Ashley

Ashley

Ashley

Ashley

Ashley

*All pictures from people.com* 




No comments:

Post a Comment