Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wedding Season...

So far I have only been to three weddings, I have two more this summer and I skipped one. As of now my fall consists of engagement parties and bachelorette weekends, and then starting back in February with Sarah and Gordy wedding season will begin again! All the weddings I have been to have been a blast, and I'm sure the ones to come will be as well. Here are a few pictures of Rebecca Jane and Rob's wedding and Blythe and Matt's wedding. One of these days I will put the rest on facebook.... I PROMISE.

Rebecca Jane (Maria) and Rob Ponton:


On Friday of the wedding weekend, Ashley Shaw, Mimi, Charlotte and I spent the afternoon decorating the man....

Thank you Ashley Shaw for owning a glue gun and making this beautiful veil....


Friday Night Rehearsal Dinner Party....

One of my favorite pictures from the weekend....not sure what all is going on.


The Wedding...

First dance.


Cutting the cake...one of the most beautiful and delicious cakes ever.


Dancing with Grayson Anne... 


Leaving...



Blythe and Matt McCauley:


For those of you who were there, you can understand why I have no Friday night pictures.

                                                          The Bridesmaids....loved their dresses!



Mr. and Mrs. McCauley being introduced...


The first dance....Probably the best dancers I have seen...


Father-Daughter Dance...


The cake...also beautiful and yummy. 4 different flavors...yum.


Getting ready to cut the cake...



Leaving...I think they left in a Rolls Royce? Super cute.





Both of these weddings were awesome!!! These are just a few pictures to show how beautiful the brides looked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment