Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Disco...

So my day kind of went downhill around lunch time...nothing serious just not a good mood. Well then I decided to make a new playlist and I realized that it was mostly disco/70's music making me happier. So here's the playlist I'm listening to. Bianca Jagger is kind of who I have in mind when I think of this music...





1) More, More, More by Andrea True
2) I Love the Nightlife (Disco 'Round) by Alicia Bridges
3) Dancing Queen by Abba
4) Disco Inferno by The Trammps
5) Got to Be Real by Cheryl Lynn
6) Don't Leave Me This Way by Thelma Houston
7) Heaven Knows by Donna Summer
8) Boogie Shoes by KC & the Sunshine Band
9) Boogie Oogie Oogie by Taste of Honey
10) Bad Girls by Donna Summer
11) You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate
12) He's the Greatest Dancer by Sister Sledge
13) If My Friends Could See My Now by Linda Clifford
14) Heaven Must Have Sent You by Bonnie Pointer
15) Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry
16) Night Fever by Bee Gees
17) That's the Way (I like it) by KC & the Sunshine Band
18) Turn the Beat Around by Gerald Jackson & Vicki Sue Robinson
19) Good Times by Chic
20) Doctor's Orders by Carol Douglas
21) Upside Down by Diana Ross
22) I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross
23) I'll Never Love This Way Again by Dionne Warwick
24) You Don't Have to Say You Love Me by Dusty Springfield
25) Let's Groove by Earth, Wind & Fire
26) September by Earth, Wind & Fire
27) O-o-h Child by The Five Stairsteps
28) The Love I Lost by Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
29) Shotgun by Junior Walker & The All Stars
30) All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie
31) Right Back Where We Started From by Maxine Nightingale
32) Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof off the Sucker) by Parliament
33) Mary Jane (DJ Green Lantern Remix) by Rick James
34) It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls
35) If I Can't Have You by Yvonne Elliman
36) I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
37) Fire by Ohio Players

No comments:

Post a Comment