Monday, July 18, 2011

Super 8...

Last Sunday Frank and I went with Bec and Rob to go see Super 8. I wanted to see it because I figured since it was Steven Spielberg and JJ Abrams it had to be good, but I didn't know much about the movie and I wasn't sure what to expect. Well after seeing it, I highly recommend it. Here's the trailer:



I'm not going to say too much because I don't want to give anything away. Basically it's about a group of kids in the late 70's who are making a movie for the Super 8 movie contest when they witness a train crash.  After the crash strange things start happening in their small town.


Elle Fanning and Joel Courtney

Riley Griffiths, Joel Courtney, Zach Mills, Gabriel Basso and Elle Fanning

Gabriel Basso, Zach Mills, Joel Courtney, Ryan Lee, Elle Fanning

This movie reminded me of E.T. The actors are AWESOME. I was skeptical when I realized this movie was basically going to consist of child actors, but these actors all have so much talent. I was very impressed with Elle Fanning. I already love Dakota Fanning and Elle Fanning has proved to have just as much talent.
Lets not forget that Coach Taylor, also known as Kyle Chandler, played Jackson Lamb in the movie. I love love love Friday Night Lights, I love Coach Taylor, therefore I love Super 8.

Anyway I highly recommend this movie. Guys and girls will both love it. There is lots of action and a little romance too! It's worth going to see in the movie theaters.


No comments:

Post a Comment