Thursday, March 3, 2011

Could This Day Get Any Better?!

I'm pretty sure that my "lunch break" was up about an hour ago but there is just so much I need to share today. So on my way home from VisArt I almost caused in accident when I yelled at Frank "Turn left! Turn left!" I'm pretty sure he thought something was very wrong, but no just the opposite...something was very right. Right before my eyes I saw a TCBY sign on Montford. I thought I was seeing things, like a mirage of water in the desert when your thirsty, well this was my ice-cream mirage because I hadn't had any in like two days. Frank would probably have appreciated some sort of explanation to my commotion but I was literally speechless...all that would come out was "Turn Left!" So for those of you who were in the dark like I was TCBY opens on Saturday, March 19 AND it's free yogurt day!! I'm pretty sure this will be somewhat like the UNC vs. DUKE game where Duke students camp out to get tickets. I'm in the process of looking for a tent because I'm serious about TCBY. No more tart yogurt for me!


For more info... http://restauranttraffic.com/tcby-montford-free-yogurt-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment