Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Style Icon: Rachel Bilson

The other day I was thinking about who I would consider a "style icon," and while there are many people whose style I love, Rachel Bilson popped into my head as being my favorite. I'm not sure if it has to do with my past obsession with the O.C. but I love her. Here are some of my favorites. I like her because I feel like I can look at one of her outfits and possibly afford something she's wearing.

Look at that cute puppy!!! What a great accessory...
















Caroline check out those nude shoes...LOVE THEM!

She is completely responsible for starting my OBSESSION with these See by Chloe clogs...

I think that if Kelley, Frank or anyone else had to hear about how I HAD to have these clogs one more time there probably would have been a problem. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes. I had a hard time deciding which color (Rachel has black) but in the end decided this color was great with jeans. They are so comfy and I have seriously worn mine out...I'm missing like 4 studs and have a piece of chipped wood. But I love them and can't get enough.

One of the missing studs...

The missing wood.

Now if Kelley will let me borrow her Chanel purse I will be good to go...

I'm going to put up another post about Rachel later.... Maybe I can recreate her outfits on me....HAHAHA. jk.

1 comment:

  1. I have loved her forever too!! Her hair, her clothes, everything! Don't you just wish she could live in your closet and dress you.

    ReplyDelete