Thursday, March 3, 2011

My New Obsession...

So I'm very behind on watching the TV series "Friday Night Lights." However, I have been watching season one for the last couple of weeks and I'm officially OBSESSED. It became a problem on Monday night when I stayed up until 2AM watching 4 episodes and then not wanting to get out of bed on Tuesday.

I love Lyla and Tim...yes I've read spoilers and I know I will be disappointed. However they are together forever in kateland.

I LOVE Tim Riggins.

Anyway back to the point... my new obsession is VisArt Video in Charlotte. I have driven by it SO many times and I had never been in before last night! I was attempting to stream FNL through Wii/Netflix at Frank's and his internet SUCKS, and I couldn't wait to watch the next episode. I knew that Blockbuster on East Blvd. didn't have it in stock from a previous experience so I called VisArt...they had it. I love independent movie stores, like Video Review in Greensboro, and this one is great. There is a huge "classics" section which I love. You can take dogs in. AND you can rent VHS movies. (This is very important to me because I have a DVD/VCR player, and I refuse to quit watching VHS movies) So if you live in Charlotte you should go because it's awesome, and they have a great selection and a friendly staff. Yes I also have Netflix and a Blockbuster account, but I'm too impatient to wait for Netflix and Blockbuster has a horrible selection these days.

Here's the website: http://www.visartvideo.com/
Here is a picture of VisArt. I know you may be skeptical like I was because it looks rundown but I promise if you love movies then it's worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment