Thursday, March 3, 2011

What I'm Listening To.....

1) Send for Me by Atlantic Starr
2) Eyes by Rogue Wave
3) Footsteps in the Dark, Pts. 1&2 by The Isley Brothers
4) A Change Is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke
5) Baby, I Love You by The Ramones
6) 54-46 (That's my number) by Toots and The Maytals
7) We'll Be Alright by Travie McCoy
8) We'll Be the Light by The Dirty Guv'nahs
9) We Can't Be Friends by Lorene Scafaria
10) Just A Little Bit by Kids of 88
11) Major Tom by Shiny Toy Guns
12) Young Blood by The Naked and Famous
13) Your Ex-Lover Is Dead by Stars
14) Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
15) This Will Be Our Year by The Zombies
16) Rolling in the Deep by Adele
17) Goodbye Mr. A by The Hoosiers
18) Baby We Were Young by The Dirty Guv'nahs
19) Brutal Hearts by Bedouin Soundclash
20) Preparedness by The Bird and the Bee
21) Seasons of Love by Shiny Toy Gun (Probably one of my favorites because I love this scene with Chuck and Blair in Gossip Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment