Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Key West Pool Incident

I had a blast in Key West and have some great footage from the trip. I'm a little behind because this trip was over New Years but that's ok. Anyway just some things you should know that will help you appreciate the below video more....

1) Kelley HATES getting in the pool, getting her hair wet, etc.
2) Kelley washes her hair MAYBE every other day (it's very thick and curly so it dries out quickly)
3) Kelley had JUST showered and dried her hair before this happened, as in like 10 minutes before.
4) It takes Kelley around an hour and a half (on a good day) to get her hair dried and straight.
5) Cliff isn't afraid of Kelley, but I am.

P.S. I'm still working on my filming skills...I obviously was paying too much attention to what was going on to actually get the best footage...but you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment