Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where is Pointer if you will...

So I feel like I've been a little MIA this past week on my blog, let me explain....

I am having a "serious" issue with my pointer/index finger on my right hand. I can't quite figure it out or explain the issue but I will share my symptoms:

1) It doesn't hurt but is tingling around the knuckle area.
2) I wouldn't say it was jammed, in fact I would say it was the opposite of jammed, like maybe growing or out of the joint? Yes dad I'm aware that my finger isn't going through a growth spurt....
3) Tonight it has started to turn a purplish color, but I have been told I have good veins so maybe it's a vein.
4) It did start hurting about an hour ago when I popped my knuckle to prove to myself it wasn't jammed, I then noticed it started to feel puffy. It doesn't feel swollen necessarily just a bit puffy.
5) It's starting to make me feel weird all over.
6) I've convinced myself that it feels the same as if I were double jointed.

Does anyone know what this means?! I should mention I just started taking tennis lessons and my grip was changed so I could perfect my topspin when I hit. Anyway I use my right pointer finger a lot when I type and it's making me feel tingly all over...you know the tingly where it feels weird to make a fist with your hand? Kelley may be the only one who can relate about that... Obviously it's nothing serious but it's seriously bothering me because I'm constantly aware of my pointer finger which is a new experience for me...(aside from 7th grade basketball when my fingers were constantly jammed resulting in somewhat crooked fingers now) Anyway I was just laying in bed and the song "where is thumbkin" popped into my head.....So that's what's going on in kateland.

No comments:

Post a Comment