Thursday, March 10, 2011

Exciting News...

So I was just going through my desk drawer and what did I find?! My $50 Red Lobster gift card...count 'em! I have been worried for years because I thought it had been misplaced (I won it at Snider Tire in 2008). Now some people won gift cards to Target, Best Buy, Food Lion, etc. but what good would those have done me?! Those gift cards couldn't provide me with the tasty lobster dinner I can now have.... YUM! I know many of your mouth's are watering at just the thought of Red Lobster, but don't worry I will take pictures and blog about my evening out when it happens!
Really looking forward to the weekeend now!
P.S. The best thing about this gift card? It never expires....It's like the gift that keeps giving, because I was worried that I had lost it before even using it. But no, I found it and can still use it, it's like I'm winning all over again.
Check out the website: https://www.redlobster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment